Thanks for the info Christian. On Wednesday, June 17, 2015 at 12:58:50 PM UTC+3, Christian Neukirchen wrote: > > Stefan Mühlinghaus > writes: > > > I would be interested in that as well. Is there any *tangible* benefit > in > > using the musl libc except having the warm fuzzies from using the leaner > > technology? :) > > I hesitate to switch to musl for fear of running into incompatibilities, > > but that could just be my superstitious self. > > Just a few additions: > > - MIT license, so you could build a GPL-free userland with it. > - Good support for static linking. > - Huge focus on correctness (which means in practice that sloppily > written software can break...). > - Good UTF-8 support. > - Support for new and experimental architectures. > > Also see http://www.etalabs.net/compare_libcs.html > > -- > Christian Neukirchen > > http://chneukirchen.org >