Void Linux discussion
From: Thorsten Johannvorderbrueggen <myha...@googlemail.com>
To: voidlinux <void...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Pakages for armv5te
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 10:20:38 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Hi@Juan,

i got my arietta working :-) ... at the weekend i will do a final build
with all my latest changes and then i will prepare pull requests ... Now i
have a "small" question ... on http://repo.voidlinux.eu/current i found no
armv5te packages ... is it possible that you provide packages for that
arch? if i can do something that would make it possible pls let me know ..
i have 3 of those devices and will use them for a longer time ... so i'm
willing to support, help, assist, "..." ...

Cheers
  Thorsten