This is intended to be a continuation of https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LogenKain/posts/LxkBfWqscxy So what can we do to make life easier for contributors and users? Should we have a mailing list? Just use Google communities? (does anyone actually use communities?) Set up a discourse forum? It's fairly easy to do on a Digital Ocean server for $10 a month. Might need to upgrade at some point but $10 wouldn't be too bad to start with. Is google groups good enough? Or does it make Void look bad? Personally I think Void should have a forum that promotes Voidlinux more than Google. Things I know of that we can do to help void: Raise awareness - more people = more potential contributors Contribute package builds Contribute code to the package manager Documentation, I still use the Arch WIki whenever I have a Linux related question. If we could convince some North American Universities to host a void repo that would be wonderful. Anyway, discuss.