I used the packed stuff as a guide. You'll have to patch sunxi uboot to present the full 2 gb to the kernel. Also I can't get the wifi working running the sunxi kernels. This supposedly requires a patch to the system, which I applied, which is not working. I'm a little bit annoyed and thinking about using the mainline kernel. But it's working so far. I'll have to dig into runit and the void specifics. Regards, Mark Am Samstag, 11. April 2015 09:38:59 UTC+2 schrieb Juan RP: > > > Due to lack of hardware probably nobody has tried. But I wouldn't expect > so many changes to make this work. > > See void-packages/srcpkgs/cubieboard2-* and srcpkgs/sunxi-kernel. > > If somebody has access to the hardware I can help him to add the missing > pkg bits. > > Cheers. > >