I am to have gotten sound to work. Alsa and pulse audio. Vlc will play my mp3s and everything else, but rhythmbox segfaults and crashes when i right click on a song entry and refuses to load the majority of my library. I was told to check my gstreamer installation when i hit the play button, but my efforts have been fruitless in this regard. Since there isn't really any clear fix for this, I simply installed all of the available codecs and libraries including gnome itself ( with no resolution ). Anyone else having this problem? Are there any recommendations for functional music libraries / player combinations on void linux? I haven't tried compiling this myself yet.