Void Linux discussion
* Research survey: Impact of Microsoft Acquisition of GitHub
@ 2018-07-05  7:53 Natnaree ASAVASERI
From: Natnaree ASAVASERI @ 2018-07-05  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: voidlinux

Dear Void contributors,

I am Natnaree Asavaseri and currently undertaking a research internship at
Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan. As a part of my research,
I am analyzing the impact of Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub.

I would like to conduct a survey to understand how developers perceive the
Microsoft's acquisition of GitHub, especially from contributors to Linux
distributions and BSD families. So please consider voicing your opinion by
allowing us up to 5 minutes to complete our short survey.

https://goo.gl/forms/lbIL5qsinDRQyTaK2

We would like to remind you that participation in this survey is completely
voluntary and your identity is hidden for anonymity. Thank you in advance
for your assistance.

Natnaree

Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan