Void Linux discussion
From: Frankie Wild <green...@gmail.com>
To: voidlinux <void...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Random crashes and log-outs of E19
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 13:42:16 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

OK, maybe it's my noobishment here, but after switching to udisks v1
instead of v2 the log-outs would only show xbps successfully installed xxx
package.

No more udisks errors, all errors now come as successful install of xbps
package which happened earlier during the day via the regular xbps-install
-Su.

I can see I am talking to myself, does that mean nobody else ever
experienced such behaviour ?