I mean the machine doesn't recognize there's an OS to boot, and there's no listing for it in the UEFI control panel, so it's not recognizing an entry point. Just getting back to this, and will try again, now, and make a better note of what's in /boot (I wiped my previous attempt clean, probably something I don't need to do, instead of working to make a current install work, but I needed to try a few times, cleanly, to view patterns in the process). Specifically, I'll look at where the EFI boot files are being placed.