Hello there, I'm newbie with git. I try to pull requests to void-packages (offer new packages) in a nice way for the rewiever, ie with only one changeset. So I carefully read the usefull doc of PullMoll about git : https://github.com/voidlinux/documentation/wiki/How-to-use-git,-by-@pullmoll My question: Is there a chance to keep the distinct commits (several) in my local repo, but combine them into a single changeset in my remote github repo ("origin") ? I used "git rebase -i" on my local repo (squash) then push to remote. So remote repo will contains a single changeset as expected ... And there is only ONE changeset too in my local repo, since the "rebase" happens on my local repo first. I've read various doc, but did not find anyhting like "git push --rebase" for instance. Any clue ? Thanks - Pierre