Thank you for your return Leah. With your answare I got a new question. You said XBPS is a complicated bash script that tracks dependencies and builds the packages in order. Can bash be replaced by Zsh? Em terça-feira, 18 de abril de 2017 14:47:29 UTC-3, Leah Neukirchen escreveu: > > "gabriel silveira (aka Toca do Tux)" > > writes: > > > Hi! > > > > My name is Gabriel and I'm the owner of Toca do Tux Youtube channel and > > blog which I (also) already intervewed people like Rob Landley (from > > Toybox), Rob Russel (from Oh My Zsh), Jonathan Blandford (From Red Hat > and > > Endless M), Jonathan Thomas (from Openshto) and many others: > > > > - *https://www.youtube.com/user/tocadotux > > * > > - *http://www.tocadotux.com.br/* > > > > Well, I've been using Void and I fell in love with it because of its use > of > > musl (and because I can use Zsh :) > > I have two questions for my own use and for a future video I'm preparing > to > > promote Void: > > > > 1. About the build system. Void has its own build system. When it > says > > build system, does it mean like gnu make and Ninja build? > > Well, XBPS is a complicated bash script that tracks dependencies and > builds the packages in order, so you could consider it a very > specialized version of make. > > The packages itself are built with thatever upstream uses, so it will > call make or ninja when compiling the programs. > > > 2. Repositories: Can we use both of them at the same time (I mean > musl > > repository and glibc repository at the same time)? > > No, this is not supported. It may work with static binaries (and > explicit overriding when installing), but in general, glibc and musl > have different ABI so libraries can't be mixed. > > > Hope to hear from you soon guys and thank you for the good work you have > > made. I've been enjoing it a lot. > > Thanks, > -- > Leah Neukirchen > http://leah.zone >