Void Linux discussion
From: Mark Meyer <ofo...@gmail.com>
To: voidlinux@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Cubietruck support
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 06:31:03 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

I'm now at a point where it just doesn't work. I'm creating a custom u-boot
from the sunxi site, but it doesn't boot. Using the custom cubietruck fex,
the scribt.bin from lubuntu or the cubieboard2 script.bin with any
combination of u-boot from lubuntu, custom or cubieboard2 flashed always
results in the same result: the system boots up android from internal
storge. I'm really at a loss as to how to debug this.

Any help?

Regards, Mark