I never managed to get my GT635M working but it might be a different issue. I am using a Thinkpad E530 with Optimus and don't have a setting in BIOS to disable the integrated graphics. From what I tried so far I always end up with 'failed to load DRM permission denied' On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 8:45:46 PM UTC+3, Stefan Mühlinghaus wrote: > > Can someone confirm if the current nvidia package is working properly? It > seems that on my system the nvidia.ko and nvidia-uvm.ko modules are not > beeing generated so dracut fails when trying to package them. Downgrading > to the previous version has the same effect, so I assume the problem is not > with the nvidia package itself. My current guess is that there is some > incompatibility with the linux-headers package... or I managed to put my > system in some inconsistent state. >