Void Linux discussion
From: Userx Xbw <use...@gmail.com>
To: voidlinux <void...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: How to set a new user?
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 09:58:29 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

yes all you'll get is a ROOT user -- on Vbox or a regualr install...
Because you're the dude or dudette that is in full control of that system,
so logically you're going to have only root user. that is old school, good
school. from there you just create your user or users you want on the
system, then do your superUser duties in providing the user with what he or
she needs to run the system themselves. Ie sudo, and such ... happy days,