Hey guys, I will just reinstall the whole system tomorrow. I haven't done anything other than xbps-install -Su during the past week, no new software installed, so a week with a dozen of logouts a day is enough for me. If the thing occurs again and I find a solution I will post it in the same thread. Cheers! On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 2:54:05 PM UTC+3, Frankie Wild wrote: > > Added the user to the mentioned groups, also all other groups I considered > relevant. The logouts now happen with two single lines I see as warnings, > they also appear when I usually boot up my system - they come from brcmsmac > and are printed by printk. They have been shown since day one without > causing the current breaks. > > On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 9:09:03 AM UTC+3, Frankie Wild wrote: >> >> Thanks JD, >> >> Thanks for your suggestion. It's strange that I haven't touched anything >> on permissions or groups lately/past 2-3 months/ it happened just like >> that. And more interestingly when I checked the groups today to add the >> suggested most of what I added before was gone, so maybe that was it. I >> will inspect for a few days and report back whether it was solved by that. >> >> On Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 12:51:41 AM UTC+3, JD Robinson wrote: >>> >>> If you're getting booted off the system and out of the desktop >>> environment, then you're violating some permissions somewhere or the >>> service holding up your session is erring out on account of this. >>> >>