Happened to me as well on the old Dell Inspiron while trying PC-BSD 10.1.1. Precisely the same error. Some people claimed it's because I had it written on a USB stick, but it wasn't resolved when burned on DVD. Never got it resolved to that day. On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 11:22:50 PM UTC+3, Antonio Malcolm wrote: > > I also recently encountered this, on my Aorus X3+. > Both from the current live cd, and with the latest kernel update (I've > been running Void, on that machine, with the v3 Linux kernel for some time, > without issue, and am still able to boot with that kernel). > Odd, because my Thinkpad doesn't suffer the same issue. > >