W dniu środa, 24 czerwca 2015 20:49:17 UTC+2 użytkownik Stefan Mühlinghaus napisał: > > Maybe you mapped your mount-points wrong during installation? Can you > access your HD partitions from the void (or any other) live CD and are they > setup correctly? > That's the point that i can't even begin the installation (maybe I didn't wrote it as clear as I thought, sorry for that). The kernel panic is right after the grub menu from live cd shows. And this only happens with Void Live cd's, other distribution's live cd's usually work well.