This appears to be a bug with connman if this is the case. I can connect properly with NetworkManager set up as a service. I am in the network group, so unless there is some other connman specific group, there is a problem with connman. On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 10:31:01 AM UTC-7, Stefan Mühlinghaus wrote: > > I am not familliar with the connman service, but I would actually EXPECT > that not just any user can make changes to the systems network settings. If > you need to make network changes often maybe adding your user to the > "network" group helps? Otherwise just use sudo. >