There is no archive as far as I know. This would take up a huge amount of space, and it's a rolling distro. XBPS will keep packages downloaded to upgrade your computer in /var/cache/xbps though, unless you tell it to clean out that cache. This can be useful if you need to downgrade a package with xdowngrade. On Wednesday, 26 June 2019 12:09:22 UTC+7, Jonathan Schultz wrote: > > Sorry if this post appears multiple time. Google Groups told me to try > again... > > Anyway I wanted to ask whether archives are maintained of voidlinux > repositories. I would really like to have a way for others to recreate an > environment from some time ago. The easiest way would be if I could simply > provide a list of packages and version numbers, which they could then > install from the archive. > > Failing that I would have to recover those packages still in my cache. > Though that wouldn't help if we wanted to install more packages without > forcing an update. > > Or we can rebuild using the github archive. Could be very time consuming. > > In any case an archive would be good for debugging purposes, working > around temporarily broken packages, and for the historical record. > > But is there an archive? I can't see any reference to one. > > Thansk! > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "voidlinux" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to voidlinux+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to voidlinux@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/voidlinux/dd7c6e4b-f6b8-495a-9061-4778c24f05a0%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.