Having installed libfreeGLUT, along with the appropriate mesa drivers, I got nothin'. On Thursday, September 3, 2015 at 8:11:47 PM UTC-5, JD Robinson wrote: > > You might try the mesa libs but most of the drivers that are in non free > should install opengl. > > The nvidia installer, mind you, their installer and not xbps, has args to > install the headers. You may be able to tell xbps to pass those arguments > to the installer, though I have a feeling it's packaged and not going > through the normal steps. > > In any event, most gfx cards will have their own headers for you to use, > otherwise they can be found here: https://www.opengl.org/registry/ > > > You may also want to query xbps for GLUT. > >