Deactivate the dhcpcd service if you want to use NetworkManager. See the wiki for more informations https://github.com/voidlinux/documentation/wiki/Network-Configuration#desktop-network-daemons-networkmanager-wicd-and-connman Am Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015 21:40:06 UTC+2 schrieb Muddmaker: > > Hello. > > I recently got Gnome 3.18 up and running, and I cannot connect to Wifi. > > It will *discover* networks, I will try to connect to it, put in my > password, and it will try connecting for a while until it re prompts me for > the password, which it will do indefinitely. > > I know that this is the correct password, and other devices do not have > trouble connecting. > > I have gdm, dchpcd, NetworkManager, and avahi-daemon added as services. > > I can connect over a wired connection just fine, and I am on a Lenovo X200 > Tablet. >