I have been looking for a better distro to install on my beaglebone black with a better supported build environment. I originally tried gentoo but just pulling in updates fried the sdcard. Void seems to be just what I'm looking for. Flashing void went without a hitch, so I setup my user account, filesystems, and etc... After installing some core binary utilities I decided to see how the source based package management went. $ git clone git://github.com/voidlinux/void-packages.git $ cd void-packages $ ./xbps-src binary-bootstrap I then tried: $ sudo ./xbps-src pkg aircrack-ng The result originally complained about the musl repos, since this isn't a musl build environment I just commented them out in repos-remote.conf So then the result I am getting is: $ [*] Updating `http://repo.voidlinux.eu/current/armv7l-repodata' ... $ [*] Updating `http://repo.voidlinux.eu/current/nonfree/armv7l-repodata' ... $ ERROR unshare (Invalid argument) Any pointers or advice? Are there any logfiles I can check? Thanks in advance.