Void Linux discussion
From: Smo Oey <smooeycom@gmail.com>
To: voidlinux <voidlinux@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: how do you install brave browser in void?
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 02:50:53 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

You were being nasty dumb fuck... I didn't ask anyone to do shit on here. I
was only complaining about the browser not able to install on Void linux.
This was AFTER trying it in other non-systemd OS's and I got fed up with
it. Then for you to say "if you want to provide a horrible webkit fork,
just do the work yourself and stop complaining and begging others to do
it." I didn't beg anyone to shit man. and to imply if I knew how to do it,
i'd provide a horrible webkit fork myself... wtf... you just need to shut
the fuck up. why hop in my post if nothing valuable to add to it.. i'm
still here not able to install it in Void linux... did you provide a "fix"
or to "help" me? Nope.. just insinuating I'm begging others to do it and
I'd provide another crap webkit for it... and why do I keep getting CC in
emails when I unsubscribed from the list hours ago... and deleted previous
posts. Oh, that's right.. because dumb fuck wants to make sure I keep
getting his little jabs at me, to keep me pissed off and blame for shit I
didn't do...how nice mr not helpful but only condescending and belittling
and round about nasty ass.

if you also want to provide a horrible webkit fork just do the work to
add it to the package repository yourself.

stop complaining or begging for other people to do it.