Development discussion of WireGuard
* [syzbot] Monthly wireguard report (Apr 2023)
@ 2023-05-01  9:03 syzbot
       [not found] ` <bdb29f17-dac3-20a3-c726-963259b95208@gmail.com>
From: syzbot @ 2023-05-01  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason, linux-kernel, netdev, syzkaller-bugs, wireguard

Hello wireguard maintainers/developers,

This is a 31-day syzbot report for the wireguard subsystem.
All related reports/information can be found at:
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/upstream/s/wireguard

During the period, 1 new issues were detected and 0 were fixed.
In total, 4 issues are still open and 13 have been fixed so far.

Some of the still happening issues:

Ref Crashes Repro Title
<1> 620     No    KCSAN: data-race in wg_packet_send_staged_packets / wg_packet_send_staged_packets (3)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=6ba34f16b98fe40daef1
<2> 440     No    KCSAN: data-race in wg_packet_decrypt_worker / wg_packet_rx_poll (2)
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=d1de830e4ecdaac83d89
<3> 6       No    KASAN: slab-use-after-free Write in enqueue_timer
                  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c2775460db0e1c70018e

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at syzkaller@googlegroups.com.

To disable reminders for individual bugs, reply with the following command:
#syz set <Ref> no-reminders

To change bug's subsystems, reply with:
#syz set <Ref> subsystems: new-subsystem

You may send multiple commands in a single email message.

* Re: [syzbot] Monthly wireguard report (Apr 2023)
       [not found] ` <bdb29f17-dac3-20a3-c726-963259b95208@gmail.com>
@ 2023-05-02  9:03   ` Aleksandr Nogikh
From: Aleksandr Nogikh @ 2023-05-02  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: J.F. Samuels - K2CIB
  Cc: syzbot, Jason, linux-kernel, netdev, syzkaller-bugs, wireguard

Hello John,

Do you mean only these monthly reports or all messages from the mailing lists?

You received this specific email because you're subscribed to one of
the following lists:

linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, netdev@vger.kernel.org,
wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com (the email was also sent to
syzkaller-bugs@googlegroups.com, but you're not a member of it -- I've
just checked).

You could determine the exact one by looking at the "Mailing-list"
header in the raw message.

--
Aleksandr