Hi Jason, Thank you for the quick reply. I am attaching a full log. I am running on Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit. Full version is in the log. I do have other network adapters from Windscribe VPN app (screenshot attached). They were installed on the machine with the issue for a while though and I did not see this problem until now. Thanks, Piotr -----Original Message----- From: Jason A. Donenfeld Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 4:25 PM To: Piotr Sobczak Cc: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com Subject: Re: Wintun - Requested GUID is already in use error on Windows 10 Hi Piotr, Thanks for the report. I'm curious to know: do you have any other network adapters of the Wintun or WireGuard variety? What Windows version are you running? Would you mind sending a complete log? Thanks, Jason