Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Stuart Cardall <developer@it-offshore.co.uk>
To: Baptiste Jonglez <baptiste@bitsofnetworks.org>
Subject: Re: Release monitoring (Was: Wireguard added to Alpine Linux)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 17:12:12 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi Baptiste,

Many thanks for your message - I will add a distribution mapping for
Alpine Linux once Wireguard has moved out of testing.

In Alpine we monitor releases directly with http://fedmsg.com - when a
new notification with an Alpine mapping is received, it creates a flag
in the Aports application. The package maintainer then receives an email
about the outdated package from Aports, in the same way as when someone
manually flags the pkg as outdated on https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/packages

Kind Regards,

Stuart