Development discussion of WireGuard
* Wireguard over VPN broken on windows
@ 2020-06-21 10:17 Christopher Ng
From: Christopher Ng @ 2020-06-21 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

I raised an issue on github which was closed, and issues seem to have
been disabled on github now so I can't respond there.

59e556f on wireguard-go breaks Wireguard working over OpenVPN on
windows.  It only ever worked in my private builds as there was no
public release of wireguard-windows that included  66ad537 (which
fixed a routing problem in wireguard-windows).  Now with
wireguard-windows 0.1.1 Wireguard over an OpenVPN tunnel no longer
works again.  I have triaged it with my own private builds of
wireguard-windows and 59e556f is where it starts breaking.