On Thu, 2017-05-25 at 21:45 +0200, Bzzzz wrote: > On Thu, 25 May 2017 20:32:01 +0100 > David Woodhouse wrote: > > > Why do you think that's strange? Your mail client will have two > 'reply' > > buttons — one for a private reply, and another for a public/group > reply > > or "reply-all". > > I use claws-mail, it has 3 answers possibilities: all/sender/ML, > the strange thing is: > if I hit 'all', it answer… all (quite normal until here), > but if I hit 'ML', it only answers to your e-mail address ! > > What is weird is the ML seems to be put in CC when it should stay the > main receiver. > > I'm using Debian stable+backports, claws-mail is from backports, may > be it has a bug, however answering every other ML has the right > behavior. The list doesn't have the RFC2369 List-Post: header which would allow the 'Reply to List' option to work. But that's OK because I just explained to you why it's anti-social and shouldn't be used anyway.