Development discussion of WireGuard
* Off the grid
@ 2017-08-10 18:44 Jason A. Donenfeld
From: Jason A. Donenfeld @ 2017-08-10 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hey folks,

Just FYI, I'll be out of touch for a little while on vacation.
Development should resume at an even faster pace than before when I
return. But, if I'm not responding to posts during the next few weeks,
please just be patient. Hopefully some of the regulars here can handle
the various support emails we get on the list.

Regards,
Jason

* Re: Off the grid
@ 2017-08-10 18:49 ` Bzzzz
From: Bzzzz @ 2017-08-10 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, 10 Aug 2017 20:44:39 +0200
"Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason@zx2c4.com> wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Just FYI, I'll be out of touch for a little while on vacation.
> Development should resume at an even faster pace than before when I
> return. But, if I'm not responding to posts during the next few weeks,
> please just be patient. Hopefully some of the regulars here can handle
> the various support emails we get on the list.

Try not to fall in a lake of lava and beware of aquavit as it brings you
down faster than you thought ;-)

JY

* Re: Off the grid
@ 2017-08-10 21:39 ` Eric Light
From: Eric Light @ 2017-08-10 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Have fun, Jason!  I'm sure we'll try to hold down the fort in your
absence.  Hope you enjoy the trip and recharge some batteries  :)

A: http://five.sentenc.es