On Fri, 2017-12-08 at 03:33 +0100, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > > I've recently been vortexing people who need super basic help toward > #wireguard, in order to leave this list for discussion of all sorts, > whether it's discussion of interesting user related things ("how do I > do this new and interesting thing I couldn't find any documentation > about?") or development things or bikeshedding or whatever else. How does that work out for you? That same class of (potential) users has a tendency to fire up an IRC client for the first time ever, join the IRC channel they were directed to, say "hi" or *perhaps* if we're lucky actually ask their question... and then disconnect again 30 seconds later if they don't get instant gratification. At least in email you can follow up :)