Hi All, i looked for a connection-less VPN since long. i am not an expert in VPNs and do not want to dive into it too deep but i had the impression that all solutions today have a connection and once lost it has to be renogotiated. since using mosh i think this would be an incredible solution for a VPN. Quotation from Germano Massullo at Januar 9, 2018 18:19: > Jason it has been a pleasure to meet you at 34C3 :-) at the 34C3 i was concentrated with some coding at my notebook when a guy throw me a sticker directly onto my keyboard. i was upset and flicked it off but when i needed a break i grabed it and took a look. it was weird, some names, a logo, no url. the name was good enough to point to the project behind (same logo) after a search. and i found out: this seems to be the VPN i was looking for so long! so thank you for this incredible project! i could not attend at the workshop because it was too crowded (btw: today wireguard is the 6th hit when looking for vpn and mosh). M. Dietrich