Development discussion of WireGuard
* [WireGuard] AllowedIPs vs. TunnelIPs
@ 2016-10-01 14:26 Dan Lüdtke
From: Dan Lüdtke @ 2016-10-01 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Any news on the AllowedIPs bikeshedding? What have you decided, Jason?
--> https://www.mail-archive.com/wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com/msg00068.html

Asking because I am working on an ansible module Would like to use the =
most recent name for the parameter name.

- Dan

PS: Good to see so much progress in the go-wireguard repo, Nathan! Thank =
you for your effort!=

* Re: [WireGuard] AllowedIPs vs. TunnelIPs
@ 2016-10-01 15:29 ` Michael Gerlach
From: Michael Gerlach @ 2016-10-01 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard