On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 03:06:02AM +0100, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > Not a lot of participation from the LEDE package maintainer Well, I only saw one mail from the reporter, so it's difficult to understand your discussion. I haven't run-tested wireguard on an actual router in a while, so there could indeed be some recently-introduced problem at runtime (possibly endianness-related). > so I just ordered a TL-WR841N for €10, which should arrive on Tuesday, > and then I'll try to reproduce on actual hardware, and in general keep > things rolling well on this platform.