Hi, I stumbled upon a build error on LEDE, which was caused by a missing dependency to nf-conntrack (and possibly nf-conntrack6). I see that NF_CONNTRACK is used only at one place in device.c, and it is inconditionally required since 3106d632de ("build system: revamp building and configuration"). Is the inconditional dependency really needed? nf-conntrack{,6} introduces another 50 KB of dependencies on LEDE, which means a ~50% increase in the amount of flash needed. By the way, nf-conntrack is already required to do NAT, so this discussion is only relevant for (hypothetical) people building their own LEDE images without NAT support. Baptiste