On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:57:56 +0200 "Jason A. Donenfeld" wrote: > Excellent! > > Indeed let's roll with that. Perhaps something quite specific, though, like: > > #if RHEL_RELEASE_CODE <= RHEL_RELEASE_VERSION(7,3) > > If you want to reroll your patches around this, in a really clean way, > and submit them using git-send-email to the list, I can do a proper > review and we can get this merged. I wonder - is it a good idea to depend on nonstandard, distribution-specific defines like this? This kind of modification IMHO belongs in a local patch applied during a rpmbuild for a RHEL/Centos package. I know it might sound like crying wolf now, but this is exactly how embrace-extend-extinguish happens. Regards, -- Andrej