Sorry, I was subscribed but with an different email address! On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 08:08:47PM +0200, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > The latest snapshot of WireGuard is 0.0.20170726. Can you tell me if > that fixes the issue for you? Likely not, but I'd be interested in the > newer build log. The newer build log is attached. > Additionally, could you tell me why you're running 3.14, and what > package you're using to get that in Arch? Or, even better, a link to > the kernel sources of that package. I'm using an ARM machine, running the latest kernel built for the Archlinux ARM project for my specific chromebook. The kernel package: https://archlinuxarm.org/packages/armv7h/linux-veyron Jaron