Hi Jason, all, On 17-12-18 19:52:42, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > I'll be at 34C3. Is there any interest in having some sort of > WireGuard workshop? Are there things to talk about it? Would this be > fun or interesting? How many people would be interested in such a > thing? I'm interested, even if I don't have any specific topic in my head currently to speak about. > PS: still trying to work out hotel arrangements, if anybody knows any > Leipzig tricks. Well, this will be tough, I guess. In case you don't find anything to book, mail me, I might be able to organize a place to stay, but it'll be only a place on the ground, with a sleeping mat / bag. Would you be able to bring these? Would you be interested in this? Cheers, Georg