"Jason A. Donenfeld" on Mon, 2018/12/31 01:58: > Hey Christian, > > I noticed there are now two distro-built packages for wireguard for > arch -- wireguard-lts and wireguard-arch. These seem probably more > convenient for most people than the dkms one. What would you recommend > in terms of updating wireguard.com/install/ ? And do you plan on > depreciating the dkms one at some point, or do you think it will > remain useful for certain users? Hey Jason, some people gave their legit reasons to keep wireguard-dkms. I have to add another one: It is a build-dependency for the binary modules packages. So it will stay definitely. ;) -- Best regards, Chris