On 2019-03-14, Bruno Wolff III wrote: > Sorry about the duplicates. I git confused trying to use git email-send. For future reference, you want to send a patch series. The way I do it is I first generate all of the patches: % git format-patch Which will then generate NNNN-patch_description.patch files. Modify these to your heart's content (you can also generate a cover page with --cover-letter to git format-patch, or a version number with -v). Then, you can send them all *as one series* by doing: % git send-email --no-chain-reply-to --no-format-patch \ --to= --cc= \ *.patch (This makes them all one thread so it's far more obvious which patches go together -- since it looks like you were sending multiple patches separately, which causes confusion for folks reading them.) You're also missing a Signed-off-by:, but I'm not sure if WireGuard contributions require those (you can add them with `git commit -s`). -- Aleksa Sarai Senior Software Engineer (Containers) SUSE Linux GmbH