Development discussion of WireGuard
* best way for redundancy?
@ 2021-02-25 21:17 Joachim Lindenberg
From: Joachim Lindenberg @ 2021-02-25 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
I do have a wireguard VPN that connects multiple sites. Unfortunately some routers are not available all the time, causing network disruption. I´d like to improve connectivity via redundancy, i.e. add multiple routers that connect the networks.
What are the options to do that using wireguard? Can I have multiple peers with different keys and endpoint but same Allowed IPs? Will wireguard select the one available?
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Joachim