On Fri, Mar 04, 2022 at 12:03:05PM +0000, Hendrik Friedel wrote: > Hello, > > I have a running Server serving several Clients with a wireguard tunnel > already. For this, port 51820 UDP is porwarded in my router to the Server. > > Now, I have one Client with a bit of a tricky setup: I have two Routers > doing NAT. For one of those, I have no control, i.e. I cannot setup > portforwarding. > > Is it still possible, to use Wireguard to create a tunnel between my server > and this tricky client? If so, is there anything special, that I need to > consider? IIUC, it's quite possible as long as none of the routers are filtering packets with following constraints: - client has to initiate the connection To increase the reliability of the connectivity: - preferably not use a fixed listen port in the client, esp. if it's roaming, or you failover between gateways - setup PersistentKeepalive I have a similar setup with my internet connection (behind double NAT), and it works fine. HTH -- Ashish | GPG: F682 CDCC 39DC 0FEA E116 20B6 C746 CFA9 E74F A4B0 "Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?" (Albert Camus)