Development discussion of WireGuard
* Wireguard and double NAT
@ 2022-03-04 12:03 Hendrik Friedel
From: Hendrik Friedel @ 2022-03-04 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have a running Server serving several Clients with a wireguard tunnel
already. For this, port 51820 UDP is porwarded in my router to the
Server.

Now, I have one Client with a bit of a tricky setup: I have two Routers
doing NAT. For one of those, I have no control, i.e. I cannot setup
portforwarding.

Is it still possible, to use Wireguard to create a tunnel between my
server and this tricky client? If so, is there anything special, that I
need to consider?

Best regards,
Hendrik

* Re: Wireguard and double NAT