Hi Dev, On Mon, 19 Sep 2022 10:47:29 -0700 Devanath S wrote: > Hi All, > > We are using wireguard-go on MACOS/LINUX and a dns-proxy is listening > on wireguard device. dns-proxy is receiving dns requests from the > desktop (destined to wireguarddeviceip:53) on linuxos. But the same > does not work on MACos. > > I have tried to create tun/ap using go-library (water) and was able to > receive the requests, but the same fails when using a wireguard device > created using wireguard-go. Also ping to wireguard device ip from the > desktop fails miserably. > I assume you want to make all peers request to the same DNS server, yes? In that case, instead of installing dns-proxy on each user, setup a central DNS server and let the WireGuard handle the rest. For example, in my experience, I setup rescached [1] (or any DNS caches/forwarder) on the "server" peer at 10.8.0.1 and set the DNS option on each "client" peer to that address [Interface] ... DNS = 10.8.0.1 With this mode, client does not need to install or setup anything except the WireGuard application. [1] https://kilabit.info/project/rescached -- { "git":"git.sr.ht/~shulhan", "site":"kilabit.info" }