Development discussion of WireGuard
* Keepalive packets transmitted by default
@ 2021-10-12 13:52 Gert Mertes
From: Gert Mertes @ 2021-10-12 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

My Windows client (0.4.11) will still sporadically send (and receive) keepalive packets over an idle tunnel, even though PersistentKeepalive is not set in the config of any peer in the tunnel. Explicitly setting it to 0 also has the same result. I’m wondering if (i) the above is expected behaviour and (ii) is it possible to completely disable keepalive packets?

Thanks,
Gert

* Re: Keepalive packets transmitted by default
@ 2021-10-13  2:08 ` Aaron Jones
From: Aaron Jones @ 2021-10-13  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard; +Cc: Gert Mertes