Hi, For SLE, 15.1 will be supported until 6 months after 15.2 release (so until next January/February), with long term support probably going to at least year 2023. Personally, I plan to upgrade to 15.2 pretty soon after the release. For distribution upgrades, “zypper dist-upgrade” is required, or for SLE, ”zypper migration”, i.e. it’s not part of the normal update flow. This might be a problem in enterprise setups, but I doubt there is many who would have unofficial Wireguard there. Jason A. Donenfeld kirjoitti maanantaina 13. heinäkuuta 2020 7.06.06 EEST: > On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 9:34 PM Jason A. Donenfeld wrote: > > * compat: SUSE 15.1 is the final SUSE we need to support > > > > >=15.2 is in SUSE's kernel now. We'll be dropping 15.1 support in a > > > > few weeks after people have had time to upgrade. > > As said above, SUSE backported WireGuard into their kernel for 15.2, > both on the OpenSUSE variant and on their enterprise distro. This is > terrific news. > > I'm considering making this compat module release the last release > that supports the now-old 15.1 release. `zypper update` automatically > puts people on 15.2, as far as I can tell, and it seems like the > general path for SUSE is to update. Plus, people who tend to use > WireGuard tend to like to update. > > I put this in the git repo a few minutes ago: > https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-linux-compat/commit/?id=2a1b895ec2f529a75a6b > c63fd5b6baee2b1735b3 > > If anybody thinks that 15.1 support would be worth preserving for more > releases (how many?), this would be the time to speak up. I'm happy to > have my presumptions about SUSE user update habits proved wrong and to > change course accordingly. > > Jason