Development discussion of WireGuard
From: Mike O'Connor <mike@jazmin.com.au>
To: Alex <wireguard@centromere.net>
Cc: wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com
Subject: Re: eBPF + IPv6 + WireGuard
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 08:19:25 +1030	[thread overview]

Hi

Wireguard is a layer 3 system. As a result you must route traffic not bridge, this also means that ip forwarding must be enabled.

You will need to firewall the traffic or setup a separate routing table.

Other routers in your network will need to know about the IP addresses allocated to Wireguard and have a route for this range.

Mike