On 06/07/2018 03:40 AM, Riccardo Berto wrote: > Just want to report that I can't add a wg interface of type wireguard > with linux 4.17.0 on aarch64 (Raspberry Pi 3). > > Error message: `RTNETLINK answers: Operation not supported`. > > I'm using ArchLinuxARM. Downgrading to 4.16.x makes the issue > dissapear. This is not high-priority so please Jason, if you're > reading this message, move this issue further down in your debugging > queue as I believe almost nobody is using 4.17.0 on aarch64 right now. > Maybe they'll fix the error by themselves in the coming 4.17.x releases. I had the same problem on a different Archlinux ARM kernel that I fixed by adding '-fno-pic' to the ccflags-y line in Kbuild before compiling wireguard. Try that out? Jaron