On 19-Feb-23 16:19, Nico Schottelius wrote: > So far this situation doesn't exist for us, because only servers are > multi homed. It's not that uncommon; consider a docked notebook that has a WiFi address and an Ethernet address on the same subnet. While typically the routing priorities favor the Ethernet, the mobile will have both addresses. In a car, you can have WiFi thru the car and mobile data.  (Not saying I like this, but ..) There are probably other cases, but I wouldn't assume it's only a server issue. As I also noted in another note: two servers can have the same issue, if both are multi-homed. The solution really needs to be symmetric.