Jason A. Donenfeld writes: > 1. wireguard-tools, providing wg(8) and wg-quick(8) > Runtime dependencies: bash, wireguard-go, libc > Buildtime dependencies: gmake, c compiler, libc > Fixup: sed -i 's/ -v / /g' src/tools/Makefile > Build: gmake -C src/tools WITH_WGQUICK=yes > Install: gmake -C src/tools PREFIX=/usr/local install > URL template: https://git.zx2c4.com/WireGuard/snapshot/WireGuard-VERSION.tar. > xz Attached is one. It will need to be updated to use the next tag once it's released. Is there a way that I'm missing to display the actual compile commands during build, rather than the "CC blah.o" output? > 2. wireguard-go > Runtime dependencies: none > Buildtime dependencies: gmake, go > Fixup: sed -i 's/ -v / /g' Makefile > Build: export GOPATH=$(pwd)/gopath; go get -d; gmake > Install: gmake PREFIX=/usr/local install > URL template: https://git.zx2c4.com/wireguard-go/snapshot/wireguard-go-VERSIO > N.tar.xz I don't know anything about Go ports, so my attempt at this didn't get very far and hasn't built yet.