Development discussion of WireGuard
* WireGuardKit iOS - Import package and usage of 'Shared' classes
@ 2022-03-20 15:24 Alexey Ponkin
From: Alexey Ponkin @ 2022-03-20 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi guys,
I'm trying to use WiregurdKit in my iOS app. I imported the package as
described here - https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple. Now I
can use `PacketTunnelProvider` inside `WireGuardNetworkExtension`. But
unfortunately , I can't use any classes and extensions from the
`Shared` folder
(https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple/tree/master/Sources/Shared).
Is there any way to make them 'visible' for my project? I'm fairly new
to Swift and iOS development. I would like, for instance, to reuse
this extension (https://github.com/WireGuard/wireguard-apple/blob/master/Sources/Shared/Model/NETunnelProviderProtocol%2BExtension.swift)
and may be, `Keychan` wrapper class.
Thanks in advance for your help.