Development discussion of WireGuard
* Re: Wireguard on EdgeRouter and using specified VRF and/or routing table
       [not found] <8036163fba8a8c7cdea2af0fcac4eb07@kapsi.fi>
@ 2021-03-14 19:01 ` Skyler Mäntysaari
From: Skyler Mäntysaari @ 2021-03-14 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: wireguard

Hi,

Could somone help me with this? Last I sent this, I got no replies.

@ 2021-03-14 19:16   ` Phillip McMahon
From: Phillip McMahon @ 2021-03-14 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Skyler Mäntysaari; +Cc: wireguard

I think to get a better response you should post this on the
edgerouter support forums. Mainly as the implementation on edgeOS has
its own nuances, it also sounds like you need some specific routing
advice.

Good luck!

--
Use this contact page to send me encrypted messages and files

https://flowcrypt.com/me/phillipmcmahon

P.S. Drowning in email? Try SaneBox and take back control:
http://sanebox.com/t/old3m. I love it.

* Re: Wireguard on EdgeRouter and using specified VRF and/or routing table
@ 2021-03-14 19:33   ` Chriztoffer Hansen
From: Chriztoffer Hansen @ 2021-03-14 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Skyler Mäntysaari; +Cc: WireGuard List (wireguard@lists.zx2c4.com)

Wireguard only creates the interface, as far as I know.

you will need to control the VRF the WG interface belongs to with
external tooling not directly related being e.g. wg-quick. (e.g.
systemd or similar)